2018 Newest Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" FHD IPS Gaming Laptop, Intel Quad-Core i7-7700HQ 8GB DDR4 1TB HDD+128GB SSD 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti Backlit Keyboard Harman Audio HDMI WLAN USB Type-C Win 10
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/25/2018 02:22 AM
The Latest in Gaming Performance Featuring the latest generation of processors, the Y520 sports up to a 7th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU. With a 12-percent increase in productivity compared to previous processors and a 19-percent increase in web performance via a dedicated media engine, you can enjoy the latest in gaming performance and online gameplay.
1. Next-Generation GraphicsThe Y520 comes with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti, which allow you to play games smoothly and with capable frame rates.
2. Superfast Speed and Storage: The Y520 comes with up to 128GB of PCIe SSD storage and 1TB HDD, ideal for reducing boot-up time and in-game loading
3. Harman Audio With Dolby Premium:the Lenovo Legion Y520 Laptop has you covered with 2x 2W Harman speakers with Dolby Audio Premium.
4. Customize and Record With Lenovo Nerve Sense
5. Shine On With Red-Backlit Keyboard
Display:15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare LED Backlight display
Processor: Intel Quad- Core i7-7700HQ (2.8/3.8GHz, 6MB)
Hard drive size:1TB HDD +128 GB SSD
Operating system: Windows 10, 64-bit
Media drive:4-in-1media card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC)
Audio: 2 x 2W Harman Certified Speakers with Dolby Audio Premium
Video:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5
Ports:1 x USB 3.0 (Type-C),2 x USB 3.0,1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI,1xAudio Jack, 1 x Microphone Jack, 1xRJ45
Battery :3-cell 45WHr , Up to 4 hours Battery Life
Camera : 720p HD webcam with integrated widescreen, plus dual digital microphone array
Wireless:802.11 ac + Bluetooth 4.1
Keyboard:Red LED Backlit Keyboard
Dimensions:15.0 x 1.0 x 10.4"
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.