VILSO® - Best Antennas on the Market
Have an outdoor or attic television antenna
Have a satellite dish you need mounted on your roof
Look no further than the Vilso Universal TV Antenna Mast with J-Mount Bracket. This is everything that you will need to mount your television antenna / satellite dish to your roof. You can also use this to mount an antenna in your attic without issue.
A universal TV antenna bracket, it has a diameter of 1 inch which makes it versatile and useful in most occasions.
It's made of solid steel,heavy-duty and user-friendly.
You can mount your antenna with it on the wall, on the roof or on your balcony.
Made of weather resistant iron
18.5" in length from bottom to top
1. Select a desired mounting location.
2. Place the mast through the mounting base of the J-pole.
3. Level up the mounting base and then mark the pilot holes to be drilled with a marking pen.
4. Drill the pilot holes (with a drill bit about half the diameter of the bolt) into the marked areas.
5. Line up the holes of the mounting base of the J-pole with the drilled holes.
6. Drill and then secure the lag bolts into the pilot holes.
7. If necessary, you may adjust the direction of the mast by loosening the two lateral nuts on the mounting base of the J-pole.
Actual range may vary and is highly dependent on your location. Addresses in valleys or areas with large obstructions such as mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range.
Antenna B00SFXDSVC AND POLE IS included
Click “Add to Cart” to buy now!