vanpower 5S 12V 100A Li-ion LMO Ternary Lithium Battery Protection Circuit Board
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jan/28/2019 10:42 AM
5S 12V 100A Li-ion LMO Ternary Lithium Battery Protection Circuit Board Balance Charging Board Module
Product model: QS-B305ABL-50A (5 series model of lithium iron phosphate)
Product structure: lithium battery protection board
Application: lithium iron phosphate, ternary lithium battery, lithium cobalt oxide and lithium manganese oxide battery pack.
1. The B-, C- and P- wires should be connected by thick wires, and ensure that the positive and negative poles of the pad are correctly welded with the corresponding equipment.
2. Before installing the protective plate, the battery must be well matched (each cell voltage difference is not more than 0.05V, internal resistance difference is not more than 5 mohm, capacity difference is less than 30mAh), the protective plate is to protect each battery, as long as a string of battery voltage is too high or too low will be protected. The better the battery consistency, the longer the battery capacity is, the better the working performance of the panel.
3. The single battery must be connected to the required number of batteries first, then the battery pack will be used in series.
4. When you connect three batteries in series, make sure the voltage of each battery is the same. If not, fill each battery separately and use it in series. In the discharge test, the battery with the fastest voltage drop is the differential battery.
5. Do not mix the good battery with the bad battery. The battery capacity and the internal resistance are closer to the better.
Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Lithium Battery Protection Circuit Board
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.