USB Type C Adapter,Benfei USB-C/USB Type C to Mini DisplayPort/Mini DP Adapter Cable With Aluminium Case Support 4K resolution for Apple New Macbook 2016, ChromeBook Pixel - Grey (greys)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/06/2018 10:11 AM
Manage the Migration to Type-C & Thunderbolt 3
The Benfei USB Type-C to Mini DisplayPort Adapter is specifically designed to connect the new release computers with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connector to existing display monitors with Mini DisplayPort. Experience the vibrant video and authentic audio supported by monitors with Mini DisplayPort for gaming, video streaming, or a multiple monitor workstation. Thunderbolt 3 equipped devices now use the slim, reversible USB-C connector.
- USB-C port of host requires DisplayPort Alternate Mode support to view video over USB
- Some USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 hosts only support 1 external display
- Directly connect the adapter to the computer
- Check for updated USB-C or TBT 3 drivers
- 4K video resolution requires a 4K capable computer video source, DP cable, and output display Adapter Specifications - Input Computer Connector: USB 3.1 Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 24-pin Male - Output Display Connector: DisplayPort 20-pin Female - Supports DisplayPort 1.2 and earlier versions - Supports video resolutions: 4Kx2K @ 24Hz/25Hz/30Hz/60Hz, 1080P @ 24Hz/50Hz/60Hz, 720P- 480P - 576 - 480i @ 50Hz and 60Hz Warranty Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Trouble Shoot if it doesn't work as expected
1): When you connect this adapter to the monitor with Mini DisplayPort cable directly, please make sure your monitor input is Mini DisplayPort instead of thunderbolt cord(Thunderbolt Cord has a lighting label beside it.)
2): When you connect to the Display with HDMI/DVI input, please make sure the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI is ACTIVE instead of Passive.
3): When you connect to the Display with VGA input, the mini displayport to vga adapter could work without any problem.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.