USB C to HDMI Cable 6ft, Tuwejia USB 3.1 Type C (Thunderbolt 3 Port) to 4K 60Hz HDMI (2.0/1.4) Cable Adapter for New MacBook, MacBook pro, iMac, Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy S8/S9, S8/S9 plus Note
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jan/16/2019 06:01 PM
*Superior conductivity & high speed signal transfer:Supports resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz. Backward compatible with 1080p@60Hz *
No adapter, no converter needed
use the USB Type-C port on computer to directly deliver visuals on your HDMI-equipped monitor without the need for cumbersome protocol and connector adapters or dongles
*Plug and play design:no external power and driver required with this cable.
*Gold-Plated connectors:Resist corrosion,provide durability and improve the signal performance.
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- 2015 MacBook 12"
- ChromeBook Pixel
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Acer V15 Nitro
- ASUS GA-Z170X
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
-Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- HuaWei MateBook
1.The cable works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port only.
2. The cable is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
3. The cable does not allow USB-C smartphones or tablets to connect to a HDMI-enabled display, for example lumia, google and lg g5, etc.
4.The cable will not output audio as connected with Sony KD49X8500D HDTV.
Warranty & Support
- 18 monthes Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.