UGREEN HDMI Male to Female Extension Extender Cable Gold Plated High Speed Supports 1080P and 3D for Blu Ray Player,3D Television, Roku, Boxee, Xbox360, PS3, Apple TV (1.5ft)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/26/2018 11:01 PM
Ugreen Group Limited
Universal (Compatible with all HDMI Devices)
HDMI Standard Female
HDMI Standard Female
4K x 2K, Full 3D, HDMI Ethernet Channel, Audio Return Channel
Ugreen 10140 1.5ft/0.5m high speed HDMI cable features for its 90 degree right angle connector - perfect behind TV wall mounts, which helps to reach a HDMI port which is difficult to access. It provides a one-cable solution for many of your home entertainment needs. Itcould be applied to connect your HDTV to your Blu-Ray Player, 3D Television, Roku, Boxee, Xbox360, PS3, Apple TV, Streaming Player, HD Cable Box, PC or any HD device with an HDMI output. Then you could experience high quality audio and video from your home theater.
1. High speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet.
2. Data transfer rate up to 10,2 Gb/s.
3. Supports Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioTM.
4. HDCP compliant.
5. HDMI Ethernet Channel - Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
6. Audio Return Channel - Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
7. Support 3D - Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
8. Support 4K resolution - Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.
Ugreen 10140 1.5ft/0.5m High-Speed HDMI cable x1
Cheaper 2 Pack of this Cables: B01GRGNWFA
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.