UCEC MB102 3.3V/5V Power Supply Module for Arduino Nano Solderless Breadboard (Pack of 9)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/18/2019 05:02 PM
UCEC 9 Pack 3.3V/5V Power Supply Module provides dual 5 V and 3.3 V power rails, and has a multi-purpose female USB socket, can plugs directly into a solderless breadboard.
1.Apply to MB102 breadboard.
2.Two ports of power output. You can switch the power voltage of both ports between 3.3V and 5V by the jumper cap.
3.There is a green LED to indicate the presence of power, and an ON / OFF latching switch to control the power to the board.
- Locking ON / OFF Switch
- LED Power Indicator
- Input Voltage: 6.5 V to 12 V (DC)
- Output Voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V DC
- Maximum Output Current: 700 mA
- Power Rails 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V on Breadboard
- Two Groups of Header Pins
- Size: 5.3 cm × 3.5 cm
1.12V is the voltage limit. If you use an AD-DC adapter, you're recommended to use 9V in case of unsteady voltage which may burn the board.
2.Be sure to orient the module correctly on the breadboard so that power lines up with the red stripes. It is easy to mount it on the wrong end.
3.Do not connect both a DC power plug and powered USB at the same time or damage may result.
4. You can buy an AC-DC adapter with a 5.5mm/2.1mm plug and 9V or 12V power supply.
5. The module input is 6.5V-12V. If the input 5V is not 5V, the input and output of the voltage regulator chip will have a voltage difference, otherwise it will not work.
9 x UCEC MB102 3.3V/5V Power Supply Module
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.