TV Antenna, Sumasun 50 Miles Indoor HDTV Antenna for Digital TV with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster, 16.5FT High Performance Coaxial Cable, Upgraded Version Better Reception(Black)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/02/2018 11:29 PM
Sumasun Ultra Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna
Range:50 miles with amplifier
Power supply connector:USB
Before you buy, visit "antennaweb.org" or "antennapoint.com" check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles.
Installation is a breeze with only 3 steps: unwrap, plug it and scan channels.
STEP 1: Stick the antenna on the window/wall.
STEP 2: Connect to ANT IN on the back of any digital TV or the set-top box.
STEP 3: Scan the TV programs.
Each time you reset the antenna,please scan TV programms again.
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels.
4. Signal quality determines how many channels you can receive as well as picture quality. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
5. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal.
6. All of our antennas have a 12 months warranty. If you are not satisfied with the amount of channels you are receiving, please contact us so we may immediately assist you and help to solve any problems you have.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.