Sycees 1000mA Fast USB Powered Battery Charger for 3.7V 18650 26650 Li-ion, 1.2V AA AAA Ni-MH Ni-Cd Rechargeable Battery and More
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/26/2017 09:38 PM
L 5.3 x W 3.9 x H 1.7 inches
The SYCEES battery charger is compatible with 3.7V Li-ion and 1.2V Ni-MH, Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries. It is powered via USB charging cable, you can plug it into any 5V USB power source with a standard USB port. It is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current, Constant Charge Voltage and Trickle Charge). It can provide up to 1000mA charging current, that greatly shortens your waiting time
1) DC 4.2V--1000mA*1, 500mA*2 (Li-ion)
2) DC 1.4V--1000mA*1, 500mA*2 (Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd)
Note: when the input current is DC 5V-1000mA, single slot maximum 1000mA output, when the 2 slots are using at the same time, each slot is assigned to 500mA.
1) DC 4.2V--1000mA*1, 1000mA*2 (Li-ion)
2) DC 1.4V--1000mA*1, 1000mA*2 (Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd)
Note: when the input current is DC 5V-2000mA, single slot maximum 1000mA output, when the 2 slots are using at the same time, each slot is assigned to 1000mA.
3.7V Lithium ion rechargeable batteries: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450,13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650,18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
1.2V Ni-MH Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries: A, AA, AAA
1 x Intelligent Charger
1 x 2A USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
1. Banned for non-rechargeable batteries
2. Do not reverse charge batteries
3. The charger is equipped with a 2A USB charging cable; try to use it to achieve the best charging effect
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.