Sunydeal Black Tilting Wall Mount Bracket for Sony 40 - 55 inch KDL-40V2500 KDL-40EX640 KDL-40BX450 KDL-42EX440 KDL-46HX850 KDL-46EX645 KDL-46BX450 KDL-46HX750 KDL-50EX645 XBR-55HX950 KDL-55BX52 KDL-55EX640 KDL-55HX750 KDL-55HX850 HDTV TV
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/27/2018 07:37 AM
VESA Mounting Pattern:
500 x 400 mm(20"x16")
500 x 300 mm(20"x12")
400 x 400mm (16"x16")
400 x 200mm (16"x8")
200 x 200mm (8"x8")
400 x 300mm (16"x12")
300 x 300mm (12"x12")
300 x 200mm (12"x8")
200 x 100mm (8"x4")
100 x 100mm (4"x4")
1) Supports screen weight up to 66lbs / 30kg
2) Tilt 15 degree forward or 15 degree backward /Allow your TV tilt up and down.
3) Swivel 180 degree, both Left & right
4) Safety screws on both VESA arms hold screen in position for security
5) Standard mounting hardware and user manual are included
6) Distance from the TV to the wall: Max 20 inch(510mm), Min 4.3 inch(110mm)
7) Size of Wall plate: 11 inch x 7.1 inch
1) Please check the weight of your TV: it must be less than 66 lbs/30kg.
2) Check the TV size, it should be less than 60", you need to contact us for confirmation if it's 65". Do not choose TV Wall Mount only by TV size, you also need to check the weight of the TV. (It might be a little bent if the weight of the TV over 55 lbs, which is normal)
3) Make sure the wall installed TV bracket is firmness and tightness, such as concrete wall, solid wood wall, do not install in hollow and floppy walls.
4) Look at the back of your TV or monitor, confirm the mounting hole and measure width and height distance, if the pitch-row/VESA is one of the following data, then the bracket will work for you
5) Please check the screw size before purchase (image "PARTS"), if the screws do not fit, you might need to order from your local store
6)This wall mount is not for a 2x4 stud wall (16 inch Spacing).
1x TV Mount
1x User Manual
1x Accessory Hardware Kit
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.