Spirit 6 Outlet Surge Protector with Power Socket 6ft Cord Power Strip and 6 USB Charging Ports (Black)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/01/2017 09:17 PM
6-outlet Power Strip with 6ft Cord, ideal for home/office/travel
* Spirit surge protecotor features flame-retardant materials, high temperature resistant 6 AC 6-prong grounded and gives you a convenient way to charge and protect your essential devices.
* 6-outlet surge protector ideal for your home office or entertainment center, ensuring superior protection for your high-end electronic equipment.
* A 6ft power cord allows you to keep the surge protector in an proper location while making sure it reaches your devices easily.
Space-Saving Design with Right Angle Plug
The right angle plug features a low profile that fits easily in tight spaces and behind furniture.
Model : YA30WSL-6AU6U
Rated Power : 1625W
Rated Voltage : 125V
Rated Current : 13A
USB Output Voltage : 5V
6 USB Outputs : 5V/1A*4, 5V/2.4A*2 (Max 6A)
Sockets : 6 US Standard AC Outlets + 6 USB Ports
Material : Flame-resistance PC shell, PVC copper wire
Cord Length: 6feet
Safe Guaranteed :
Overload protection, Surge protection, Home power center, Short circuit protection, Over-current protection, Lightning protection, Surge Protector with charging station.
What's in the package :
1 X Spirit Surge Protector
1 X Instruction Manual
Warranty Policy :
* 24 months limited product warranty
* 24h X 7d Customer service and technical support
1. The power strip may be a little warm when you use it to charge multi devices. This is normal, please be assured !
2. When your devices is run out of the battery and power off, some devices may be a little slower at beginning because of the battery protection fom your device.
3. Please avoid beating and crashing the power strip.
4. Please keep the power strip away from children, fire, heat, water, damp.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.