SODIAL Breakout Board For 1400w/1200w/750w GPU Open Rig Mining
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/06/2018 11:03 AM
* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) Breakout Board For 1400w/1200w/750w GPU Open Rig Mining
This kit can be used to power but not limited to the following GPUs
Nvidia GTX 1060 Graphics Cards
Nvidia GTX 1080 Graphics Cards
Radeon RX 570 Graphics Cards
Radeon RX 580 Graphics Cards
Radeon RX 470 Graphics Cards
Radeon R9 390 Graphics Cards
Radeon R9 370 Graphics Cards
Radeon R9 295x Graphics Cards
Radeon R9 280x Graphics Cards
Radeon Pro Duo
Radeon R7 series graphics and so on
Radeon HD 8000 series graphics
Radeon HD 7000 series graphics
Supported "Common Slot" Power Supply Models:
Dell DPS-1200MB A
1. Before working with, or attaching wires to, this interface board, ensure it is disconnected from the supply.
2. Before attaching the interface board to the supply, make sure the switch is in the OFF position and the supply is disconnected from power (un-plugged).
3. It is important to unplug the supply, then the interface board before working on it to avoid causing a short which could damage the supply or cause injury.
4. The supply and interface board must be operated on a non-conductive surface to prevent the possibility of causing a short.
5. Full instructions, warnings, and limitations, are provided with each interface board.
Package Contents: 1 X Breakout Board
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.