SODIAL 16 Channel PWM/Servo Driver IIC interface-PCA9685 for arduino or Raspberry pi shield module servo shield
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Oct/19/2018 04:38 PM
* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) 16 Channel PWM/Servo Driver IIC interface-PCA9685 for arduino or Raspberry pi shield module servo shield
1.Output enable pin to quickly disable all the outputs
2. Terminal block for power input (or you can use the 0.1 inch breakouts on the side)
3. Reverse polarity protection on the terminal block input
4. Green power-good LED
5. 3 pin connectors in groups of 4 so you can plug in 16 servos at once (Servo plugs are slightly wider than 0.1 inch so you can only stack 4 next to each other on 0.1 inch header
6. "Chain-able" design
7. A spot to place a big capacitor on the V+ line
8. 330 ohm series resistors on all the output lines to protect them, and to make driving LEDs trivial
9. Solder jumpers for the 6 address select pins
1 x PCA9685 16-Channel 12-bit PWM Servo Motor Driver I2C Module For Arduino Robot
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.