SIMBR TV Wall Mount for most 10''-55'' LED, LCD Screen Monitor up to 66 lb VESA 400X400 with Full Motion Articulating Arm & Bubble Level
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/01/2018 04:09 PM
How can I check this bracket fit my TV or not
1. Please check the weight of your display, it should be less than 30kg/66lbs.
2. Make sure your Monitor or TV has 4 mounting holes on the back of the screen that are in the list of VESA compatibility below.
3. This product is designed to be installed on solid concrete walls, brick wall or solid wood stud walls.(If you mount the TV in the wood stud wall please measure the width of the stud, it should NOT be less than 35mm/1.37", if not you could buy the other SIMBR wall mount, the link is http://amzn.to/2hvNlHC.) Do not install the item on cavity walls or soft walls, if not the wall should be reinforced before mounting.
4. All the require coincide this bracket will fit.
Why this mount can attract me to buy it
Rotate the screen 180 degrees to face any direction in the room. The multi-directional design is also paired with a tilting motion for a 15 degree range. Tilt or pivot your screen for a wide array of potential ergonomic settings. A more reasonable structure make it steady.
VESA Compatibility: 3"x3", 4"x4", 8"x4", 8"x8", 16"x8", 16"x16", (400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200, 200X100, 100X100)
TV Extend from Wall: 15"(375mm)
TV Retract from Wall: 1.6"(40mm)
Swivel: Up to 180 degrees side-to-side
Tilt Degrees: 15°up
Construction: 100% High Grade Steel
1* Wall Mount
1*Full Fixing Kit
1* Bubble Level
SIMBR is a professional global mounting devices producer and seller. We sell various mounts to different countries, like US, UK, Italy, Germany, France, Spain and Canada. If you need you can search any kind of SIMBR mount in Amazon, such as TV wall or ceiling mount, projector wall or ceiling mount, monitor stand and spring monitor arm, etc.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.