Persevere WiFi Smart plug with 2 Outlets, Wireless Controlled Mini WiFi Smart Plug ( compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/07/2018 07:12 PM
1. This white, double-outlet plug measures 3.7 inches tall by 1.6 inches wide by 1.2 inches deep. It has a rectangular shape with rounded-off edges. It's rated for 100 to 240 volts of alternating current (VAC). The outlet should be used to power lamps or other small appliances (large appliances have higher VAC requirements).
2. The Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug app works with Android and iOS on tablets smartphones, on Wi-Fi and cellular connections. It operates on a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi frequency and you can control up to 10 different Wi-Fi Smart Plugs at the same time.
3. The app works with Amazon Echo & Google Home. Once you turn the Persevere Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plugs on or off with the sound of your voice, you will experience the hands-free control and the convenience of easily turning on or off when your hands are full.
Creative Uses for Smart Plugs
1. For Security and Safety
If you're out or away from home for a few hours and concerned about crime in your area, you could employ smart plugs to control your lights on a timer or an app to create the illusion of activity in your house. Combine this smart plug with some useful home security camera solution, and your property should be pretty well protected.
2. Control Your Kids' Consoles and TVs:
All kids deserve a short break before doing homework each day. When playtime is over, use your smart plug to switch off the TV or gaming console.
3.Remotely Recharge Device Batteries
You could use a Wi-Fi smart plug to connect your vacuum cleaner and garden trimmer's rechargeable battery and make good preparation for the coming busy weekend.
4.Using Smart Plugs to Conserve Energy
Electrical appliances cost to run is very high. By using the smart plugs, you could tell what devices are in use, and how often they're active. And then schedule times when they are on.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.