Input:100-240V AC 50/60Hz
Output: 1.2V DC 2000mA
AAx1 1800mA, AAx2 1000mA, AAx3 500mA, AAx4 500mA
AAAx1 1000mA, AAAx2 500mA, AAAx3 250mA, AAAx4 250mA
1.This charger can charge 1-4pcs AA/AAA Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries LCD display.
2.Charging by IC controling. With -V intelligent cut off the rapid charging function.
3.Automatically transfer to trickle-charging, insurethe battery can be fully charged.
4.And do not over-charge, sasfe for usage.
5.The LCD will be on and show its background color for 2 seconds when connected with the power source, then off.
6.The LED will b on and show its background for 2seconds after connected with the power source,then off.There is letter"CHG"showing on LCD after battery loaded.The word" ERROR" which means defective or non-rechargeable battery loaded would be shown on the corresponding posititon on the LCD if such kind of battery loaded.And the coressponding battery photo would flash.
7. LCD display charging process, when the shown "CHG",at this time for charging status,when the display for the" ERROR",at this time to recover.The third battery icon is resting on the display said the batter,waits for all batteries is filled,the charger will automatically cut off power supply,LCD display screen will be automatically closed.
1. Using environment: 0 to 40, it is normal phenomenon that the battery is warmer than room temperature when charging.
2. Please ensure the battery installed is correct: make the +/- pole of the battery is match for the +/- pole of the charger.
3. Never mix charge different type and different capacity of batteries under the same LED indicator.
4. Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger by yourself for safety reason.
Package include: 1X battery charger + 1X Introduction paper