Mount-it! TV Wall Mount Bracket with Full Motion Swing Out Tilt and Swivel Articulating Arm up To VESA 400x400 and 100-Lbs (45-kg) Weight TV (MI-411L)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/06/2018 01:12 PM
Mount-It! full motion articulating TV wall mount offers extreme versatility with a maximum extension of 25" from the wall. This mount is ideal for installations where the TV needs to be swiveled significantly for various seating arrangements.
ValueMax brings you this Mount-It! wall mount at a great value. You don’t need to pay a huge sum to install your small to medium size TV. Compare the price and features to any other similar articulating TV wall mount on Amazon.
This single-arm articulating TV wall mount is perfect for smaller flat screen TVs or for desktop computer flat screen monitors. This mount swivels and tilts, and fits flat against the wall or extends for optimal screen positioning.
Its articulating arm design is incredibly sturdy, and supports a wide range of LCD, LED flat screen TVs. Mount swivels from left to right for viewing from multiple angles. Continuous tilt motion is possible without the use of tools. Powder coated steel construction provides a sleek, high-tech look. Ideal for corner installations.
Fits most of 32-55" TVs.
Collapses to 3.3" low profile, Extends 25" from the wall.
Tilt, Swivel and Extend/Collapse function.
Easy tilting angle adjustment.
Heavy duty steel construction and high-tech welding technology.
Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- TV Size Range: 32" - 55" (depending on VESA bolting pattern and the TV weight).
- Max TV weight: 100 lbs
- Mounting Pattern: Fits VESA VESA 75x75, 100x100, 200x100, 200x200.
- Wall plate dimensions: 6.7" wide by 8.7" high.
- Tilt: up to 15 degrees down or up and any angle in between Swivel: 180 degrees to left or to right.
- Extension from the wall: 3.3" – 25”.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.