Mount-It! Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-70” Plasma, LED, LCD Flat Screens up to 100 Pounds and 600x400 VESA, Tilt, Swivel, Extend, Compress
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/28/2018 09:16 PM
Mount-It! Ultra Slim full motion articulating TV wall mount offers extreme versatility with a maximum extension of 23.7" from the wall. It is suitable for LCD, Plasma or LED TVs, in sizes ranging from 32" to 65". Its swivel arm design is incredibly sturdy, and supports a wide range of plasma and LCD flat screen televisions. Mount swivels from left to right for viewing from multiple angles. Continuous tilt motion is possible without the use of tools. Powder coated steel construction provides a sleek, high-tech look. Built in lateral shift. Integrated bubble level included for convenience. Universal mounting brackets fit nearly all flat-panel TVs. Ideal for corner installations. Includes complete hardware kit and installation instructions.
Fits most of 32-65" TVs
Collapses to 2.2" low profile, Extends 23.7" from the wall.
Tilt, Swivel and Extend/Collapse function
Easy tilting angle adjustment
Heavy duty steel construction and high-tech welding technology
Free integrated bubble level makes leveling work easy and convenient
Includes all necessary mounting hardware
* TV Size Range: 32" - 65" (some even up to 75" depending on VESA bolting pattern and the TV weight)
* Max TV weight: 100 lbs
*Mounting Pattern: Universal and up to VESA 600 x 400. Fits VESA 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200, 200X100, 200X150, 100X100, 75X75mm
* Mounting Holes: up to 24.5" apart horizontally and up to 16" vertically
* Wall plate dimensions: 19" wide by 8.75" high.
* Tilt: up to 12 degrees down or 2 degrees up and any angle in between. Swivel: 90 degrees to left or to right
* Extension from the wall: between 2.2" to 23.7"
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.