Rave Cats Clear Kaleidoscope Glasses, Rainbow Prism - For Music Festivals, LED Light shows, EDM
by Rave Cats Co.
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/23/2018 09:32 PM
What are kaleidoscope glasses
Imagine that you have stumbled upon and found the best EDM rave kaleidoscope sunglasses out there. These were meticulously created with the adult user in mind. Most novelty items like this are either too small, too heavy, or poke your eyes. You just can't wear them properly to show off to your friends at any EDM/light show festivals. That's why at Rave Cats Co., we designed the best trippy prism diffraction sunglasses!
Why Rave Cats Co. is your best choice you ask
No more simple diffraction or refraction rave sunglasses that you can barely wear due to the heavy rainbow lenses that constantly fall off your face or give that poking sensation. These premium sunglasses fit you like normal sunglasses do, except with the same vivid hallucinatory rainbow prism kaleidoscope effect that makes the difference in light shows or at an EDM festival! All the ravers out there can finally experience the true visual journey through the kaleidoscope effect than a simple gradient diffraction or refraction of light.
To make your day even better, we've thrown in some extra goodies for free!
These rainbow rave prism diffraction kaleidoscope sunglasses come with the following to make your festival fashion even more enjoyable:
• (1) Rave Cats Co. carrying case with secure button enclosure
• (1) Rave Cats Co. polishing microfibre cloth to keep your lenses clear and clean
• (1) exterior Rave Cats Co. black box
What are clear kaleidoscope rainbow prism glasses used for
• firework shows & Christmas lights
• festivals & carnivals
• EDM events & laser concerts
• music festivals
• LED gloving & orbit light shows
• enhancing any light show or performance
We've done our part, now it's all up to you. How will you see your next music festival
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.