CMK Trendy Kids Classic Toddler Round Sunglasses for Little Girls and Boys Metal Legs (CMK180201_PK)
by CMK Trendy Kids
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/21/2018 07:21 AM
Research shows that playing outdoors is essential for kids' physical and mental development. However, children are especially vulnerable to sun damage because of their inability to filter ultraviolet light with their developing crystalline lenses. Just as you would apply sunscreen to your kids' sensitive skin, make sure their eyes are covered with UV protective glasses. All of CMK's lenses are 100% UV protectant, whether or not they are tinted.
SIZING AND DETAILS
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FRAMES
Armed with the measurements of your current frames, you're well on your way to finding new glasses that fit you perfectly.Here's how to easily measure your eyeglasses using a millimeter ruler or cloth measuring tape:
1. Frame Width. Measure the horizontal front of the frame, from one end to the other, including any hinges or lug pieces.
2. Lens Height. Measure lenses vertically at their tallest points.
3. Bridge. Measure horizontally, from one edge of the bridge to the other.
4. Temple Arms. Measure from the hinge-where the arm connects in the front- to the spot where the arm begins to bend own around the ear. Then measure from the top of the bend to the bottom tip. Add these together for the total temple arm length.
5. Lens Width. Measure the lens horizontally, at its widest point.
Measure your glasses 3-4 times to ensure it's accurate and consistent.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.