iPhone 8 Plus Case, iPhone 7 Plus Case, SHIELDON Genuine Leather iPhone 8 Plus Wallet Case Book Design with Flip Cover and [Credit Card Slot] Magnetic Closure for iPhone 8 Plus / iPhone 7 Plus - Black
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Nov/27/2017 07:56 AM
About SHIELDON iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone 8 Plus Genuine Leather Wallet Case:
- Handcrafted from premium leather. Leather has stood the test of time as one of the most durable and reliable crafting materials known to man.
- The stitching is bold and reliable, creating a case that won't fray or pull apart over time.
- Featuring multiple slots for cards and cash. Carrying around your ID, credit and debit cards, and cash without having to take your wallet with you.
- Full degree of protection: Covers all four corners and includes raised edges and keeps the screen from scratching or touching the ground.
- The magnetic clip allows for quick fastening and access without any hassle.
- Convenient kickstand lets you watch videos or browse the web without having to hold your phone.
- Full access to ports and control allows quick and easy access to all buttons and port openings.
Delivered in presentation packaging including elegant box and pouch, the perfect gift for yourself or a friend.
- Keep leather dry and ventilated.
- Avoid high temperature, rain, great pressure, scrape, mildew, acid, alkali and moist.
- Clean the case lightly with cotton cloth.
- Daub the leather care regularly.
Lifetime Replacements Warranty
We have updated our cases from one year warranty to LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS WARRANTY. If there are any non-artificial product issues about our cases, please contact us immediately. We will send you another new leather case FREE.
Please Note: This wallet case is only for iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone 8 Plus (5.5"), not for iPhone 7 / iPhone 8 (4.7"). Please check your phone model.
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.