Credit Card Holder stick on wallet, Sinjimoru Ultra-slim Credit Card Wallet for iPhone & Android Smartphones, Card Holder, Business Card Holder, Card case and Money Clip. Sinji Pouch Flap. Black
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Apr/23/2018 01:19 AM
Established in 2008, Sinjimoru keeps developing and offering popular idea products on IT accessories with innovative changes. The philosophy of our goods is based on usability and beauty we are still heading for.
Variety of Sinji Pouch Series!
In 2011, Sinjimoru innovated compatible with every smartphone and iPhone stick-on wallet as World first, then we developed the quality and satisfaction of the products. Therefore, those following series are prepared for improved various colors and designs.
· Sinji Pouch Basic 2: Top sales in Amazon for stick-on wallet! 14 primitive color is ready, and strong elasticity fabric.
· Sinji Pouch Basic 3: Same great quality of elasticity with different tones compare to Basic 2, 12 smooth color is ready.
· Sinji Pouch Denim: Tricot denim and suede made another texture. 3 color is ready with expressed stitch pocket design.
· Sinji Pouch Denim Classic: As same quality as Sinji Pouch Denim but it has no stitch design. 3 color is ready.
· Sinji Pouch Side: Creative idea to put the credit cards by side as like real wallet. 5 color is ready with strong elasticity fabric.
· Sinji Pouch Band: Additional finger strap on Sinji Pouch Side will grant you even more active life with convenience. 8 color is ready with tight elasticity on the band.
By Amazon A to Z guarantee, it supports 90 days that the buyer can request claims about defective or error products to the Amazon Customer Services. Since Sinjimoru have all the products fulfilled by Amazon to provide satisfying after-sale service.
Sinjimoru Inc. is the manufacturer, Brand owner and only authorized seller in Amazon.com for all the Sinjimoru products; thus, buying from Sinjimoru Inc. is the effective way to avoid counterfeit and to get the guarantee.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.