ZILU Magnetic Car Phone Mount, Car phone mount for Dashboard & Windshield with Magnetic Attachment for iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus SE Galaxy S8, S7, S7 Edge, Nexus, and Other Smarphones
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/30/2018 05:11 AM
Easy to use
Insert the included mental plate inside your cellphone case or glue the plate onto the back of your cellphone with a 3M sticker and attach the magnetic clip to your car's AC vent. The strong-powered magnet will ensure that your device is secure. (Please note that the metal plate and sticker may not work properly with devices with curved backs.)
Infinite Viewing Angles
-Gel-lined suction pad can be securely attached to your dashboard, windshield or any smooth surface. 360° adjustable rotation ensures you find the angle that best suites you.
The Magnetic Car Mount is compatible with almost all brands of smartphones. Listed below is an abbreviated list of compatible smartphones, please not that this list is not comprehensive.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus/6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3
- Nexus 5/4, 5X
- Most Cellphone on the market
How to set up the Mount
- Attached the mount to the windshield or to the dashboard where you have best view for both drive and cellphone. To adjust the position of the mount, simply lift the lever at the base of the mount and adjust the position before reattaching it.
- Place the included metal plate into your phone case behind your phone or adhere the round metal plate to the back of your phone or GPS device
- Click your phone to the mount and you're good to go!
- Two metal plates are included with the car mount, a rectangular plate inside the package and a round plate attached to the car mount. Please remove the metal disc from the front of the magnetic mount before using.
- Some phone cases may not work well with the car mount. Cases with rounded, thick or unsmooth backs (e.g. Otter boxes) may not make using this car mount difficult.
- This product comes with a 2 year Warranty.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.