Wood Wireless Charger & Apple Watch Stand, OLVOO Fast Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Apple iPhone X/ iPhone 8/8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S8 / S8+ and All Qi-Enabled Device (Pad)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/06/2018 05:51 PM
Charging is annoying. And yes, that might be a first world problem. But still...
With the wireless charger from OLVOO, you can enjoy easy and convenient wireless charging without the need of plugging your phone to a cable and unplugging it when answering a call.
Just that stylish charging stand with an executive look and feel, that is going to make your desk look awesome.
1. Connect the Charging Pad to your device's charging cable then place your phone on it.
2. Before you use the item, you need to have wireless receiver chip or receiver case for your iPhone. If your phone is android, you don't need the receiver.
3. Enjoy the freedom of effortless wireless charging
- Confirm that your device is Qi-compliant before purchase or use your own Qi-compliant cover to enable charging.
- Protective cases that exceed 5mm/0.2in in thickness may need to be removed before charging.
- If you want to use a power adapter, we recommend using a 2 amp AC adapter.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Includes a 30 inch cable (USB / Micro USB)
Advanced protection system protects your phone from overheating
Power-efficient idle mode
Light indicator to show charging status
FCC, CE and RoHS certified
If your phone does not support wireless charging (like the iPhone), you can use a Qi-compatible cover (sale on our store). POPULAR COMPATIBLE MODELS
The HIMINO Wireless Charger works with every smart phone with wireless charging capabilities, such as:
iPhone X/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus
Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S8/S8 Plus/S6 / S6 edge / S6 edge plus / Note 5
Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 (2nd gen)
Nokia Lumia 920 / 928 / 929 / 930 / 1020 / 1520
LG Optimus G2 / G3 / G PRO / Vu2
Moto 360 Smart Watch
Motorola Droid Maxx / Droid Mini
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.