VOJO 42W Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Car Charger 3 Port Fast Cigarette Lighter USB Adapter w/ Led CACTUS [Black], Certified for S7 S6 Edge S5 S4, LG G5 G4, HTC M9 M8 10, Nexus 5X 6P
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/29/2018 01:20 PM
VOJO® CACTUS QC 2.0
Delightful Add-on to the Vehicle Interior with Glowing USB Port.
Qualcomm Certified Quick Charge 2.0 Technology
Charge compatible devices up to 75% faster than conventional chargers.
Certified Safety System
Surge protection, Short circuit prevention, temperature control and more keep you and your devices safe.
Built by Poly Carbonate Composite with fire proofness and wear resistance and Anti-slip rubberized finish with soft touch.
Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible models:
• Sony Xperia Z3,Z4, Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet, Z4 Tablet
• Sharp Aquos Pad,Sharp Aquos Zeta,Sharp SH01G/02G
• HTC One M9, HTC One (M8), HTC One mini
• Nextbit Robin
• Motorola Droid Turbo,Motorola Moto X
• Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note
• Google Nexus 6
• Asus Zenfone 2
• ZTE Axon Pro
5V/2.4A Compatible Models:
Apple: iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S; iPad Air, iPad Mini and all other models
Android: Nexus, HTC, LG, SONY, Motorola and other phone models
• Input: DC 12-24V (Max)
• Output 1,2: 5V / 2.4A (Max)
• Output 3(LOGO Side): Quick charge 5V/2A, 9V/2A , 12V/1.5A (Max)
• Total power:42W
• Size: 86x57x12(mm)/3.4x2.2x0.5(inch)
• Weight: 23.5g/0.82oz
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
• 18 Month Replacement Warranty
• Lifetime Support Guarantee
Don't wait to order the best Triple USB Car Charger on the market today - click "Add to Cart" now to have your brand new VOJO® CACTUS shipped directly to your door!
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.