Tsmine Megafeis G810 7" Tablet Headrest Mount, Universal Tablet Car Back Seat Headrest Mount Stretchable Holder for Megafeis and Other 7 to 10.1 Inch Tablets
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Nov/12/2017 02:22 AM
- Perfectly support any tablet device from 7 inches to 10.1 inches with 100% lifetime guarantee.
- Designed with a super strong sticky gel pad which will stick securely to most smooth flat surfaces.
- Provide a perfect in-car entertainment, work best for you and lets you enjoy more than ever before.
- Fully adjustable with 360 degree rotation for quick portrait and landscape view.
- Easy to install and remove, no need tools, no need to take off the protective case on your tablet when using it.
- No need to take off the protective case when using it.
- Step 1.Combine the Tsmine headrests bracket into the steel pipes of the front headrests.
- Step 2.Change the rubber pad follow different diagrams steel pipes.
- Step 3.Combine the X (or Y) holder into the headrests bracket.
- Step 4.Adjust the location then push the lever down.
The Tsmine car mount holder will work perfectly with:
- iPad 1/2/3/4/5, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2/3
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Google Nexus 10
- Amazon Kindle Fire, Verizon Ellipsis 7 MV7A
- HTC Flyer, Light-weight DVD Players, etc.
All Tsmine products are backed up with lifetime guarantee - for any reason you are unsatisfied with our product at any time, do not hesitate to contact us for consulting or exchange and refund.
There are thousands of people enjoying using this car monut holder for a very safe and pleasure driving experience every day, so don't wait! Click "Add to Cart" yellow button above and get it now for your family!
- 1 pcs x universal car mount holder for size 7"-10.1" tablet.
- Actual tablet is not included, pictures with the tablet just fyi.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.