Solar Charger, Beartwo 10000mAh Portable Solar Phone Charger with Flashlight, IP67 Waterproof /Shockproof Dual USB Solar Power Bank for Cellphones and other USB Devices
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/23/2018 01:35 PM
Warm Suggestions from Seller:
1. Please kindly note that solar charging is for emergency, not take solar power as primary charging source.
2. We strongly recommend fully charge the battery for the first use from electricity source
3. Double press power button in seconds to turn on the flashlight, shortly press to switch different modes, long press to shut off the flashlight.
Features Designed for Outdoor Activities
1. Built with high conversion efficiency solar panel, make full use of the natural solar power. Where there is light, there is power.
2. Prominent outdoor style: Reinforced corner design makes it sturdy under shock; Rugged surface makes it skid-resistant, perfectly for various outdoor activities.
3. Superior portable design with large capacity: Compact size(2.99 x 0.63 x 6.22in), built with 10000mAh large capacity battery, no worry about running out of battery.
Dual-USB Charging Ports:
1. Automatically detect devices and deliver optimal current for fast charging experience.
2. Built in multiple intelligent security protections to avoid over-charging and over-heating, ensure stable power output.
3. Compatible with iPhone, Android smartphones, tablets and most USB-charged devices.
1. Capacity: 10000mAh
2. Charging Time: about 4-5 hours
3. Input: 5V/2A(we highly recommend)
4. Output: 5V/1A +5V/2.1A
5. Product Dimension: 2.99 x 0.63 x 6.22in
6. Product Weight: 9.91oz
7. Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
1. Every Beartwo product includes a 60 days money-back and 24-month worry-free Guarantee !
2. Please kindly contact us anytime when you get trouble with our product.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.