[One of the Most Powerful 10000mAh Power Bank] Anker PowerCore+ 10050 Premium Aluminum Portable Battery Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Technology
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jun/05/2017 02:38 AM
The Premium High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Charge compatible devices up to 75% faster. That's up to 8 hours use from just 15 minutes charging!
PowerCore+ 10050 is able to be recharge twice as quickly as other portable chargers. When charged with PowerPort+ 1.
PowerCore+ 10050 is one of the most powerful 10000mAh portable charger on the market. Experience a lightning fast charge in the palm of your hand.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets, Moto Droid Turbo 2, Asus ZenFone 3 and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
• This product charges iPhones and iPads at full speed, though those devices do not support Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible Devices:
Galaxy S6 / Edge*
Galaxy Note 4 / Edge
LG G Flex2
HTC One M8 / M9
HTC Desire Eye
Xperia Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact / Z4 Tablet
*based on Anker internal testing
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.