Ogodeal LG G5 Microphone + Loudspeaker Ringer Buzzer Module + Bottom Cover Cap + Charging Usb Port Assembly Replacement OEM For LG G5 Verizon Carrier VS987 /Us Cellular Carrier US992 (Titan Gray)
by For LG
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Nov/03/2018 02:59 PM
In order save your time,Please kindly check your lg carrier before ordering.
lg g5 has ATT,T-Mobile,Sprint,Verizon /US Cellular five carries,only Verizon and US Cellular is same one.
You can through the following steps to identify your lg carrier:
step 1,To view the Phone model number associated with the device,select the Settings icon.
step 2,From the General tab, scroll to and select About phone.
step 3,Select Status.
step 4,Here you can view the the Product model.
For this list it need including VS987 or US992 then it is right one, if others please don't buy this list.
1. OEM original Bottom Cover (Charging Dock + Microphone + loudSpeaker Ringer Buzzer) Module Assembly for LG G5.
2. This part is used to replace your damaged or unworkable lg g5 bottom cover, if your microphone or loudspeaker or charging port not working, you need replace this part, if you buy only a flex cable it will be very hard to repair by yourself, that's why you need a whole assembly.
3. In order save your time, Please kindly check your lg carrier before ordering. You can check if your lg g5 is ATT, or T-Mobile or Sprint or Verizon /US Cellular on your phone information. Verizon and US Cellular is same one.This list is ofr Verizon and US Cellular, if you need Att one you can search ogodeal Att LG G5 microphone
4 .Packed well, each item has been checked and in good condition before dispatch. Pls check the item before you install it onto the phone, pls be very careful when handling it.
5. We oGoDeal care deeply about customer satisfaction. You will get a full refund or a free new replacement if you aren't pleased with this
Packing including 1pc original OEM LG G5 loudspeaker micphone and charging dock bottom cover assembly Verizon /US Cellular.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.