1. Start riving off the wet wipe and gently clean the screen to remove all oil.
2. Spray your screen with a non-streaking, anti-reflective cleaner (eyeglass cleaner works well).
3. Wipe thoroughly with cheesecloth (make sure to remove all the dust).
4. Take the little rectangular sticky tape and catch any dust or fiber on the screen.
5. Then peel the back film protection off first, align the protector around the edges.
6. Make sure to center the top, hold the edges with one hand so it prevents it from shifting side to side.
7. Peel the rest of the clear film all the way to the bottom.
8. Gently place the glass protector all the way down while continuing to hold the edges so it will not shift left to right.
9. Press gently to allow the screen protector to stick onto your screen.
10. Use the cheesecloth again that came , and start from top to bottom, then side to side.
Lifetime replacement warranty:
we promise a lifetime warranty with our screen protector. No matter how long you've used it, we'll make a REPLACEMENT ,OR REFUND (In a Month) immediately
- Does not fit your device screen size-
- Installation problem such as bubbles or other user errors. -
- Normal use Damaged screen protectors (not including water damage or damage caused by abnormal use).