Hercules Z1: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Input/Output two way fast charging,10050 mAh ultra compact, premium LG cell battery pack, TI battery protection system, Hi-Tech rubber coating cell phone charger
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/23/2018 12:44 AM
Boxtron Hercules Z1 is a 10050mAh Hi-Tech rubber coating portable power charger power bank with Texas Instruments intelligent protection system, Qualcomm certified Quick Charge 3.0 system, premium high capacity and energy density LG cell, and durable woven data cable for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, LG, HTC and more...
1. Ultra-compact: 10050mAh high capacity and high energy density premium LG cell to charge the compatible cellphone at unbeatable charging speed.
2. Qualcomm certified Quick Charge 3.0: Up to 4x faster than standard chargers, able to charge compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes. Non-Quick Charge devices also charge at its max-speed allowed.
3. Intelligent TI chip safety system provides comprehensive protection to keep you and your devices safe. The 10 highlights are as follows:
1.Battery Cell protection;
2.Auto Shut-off Sleep Mode;
3.Input Voltage Surge Protection;
4.Output Current Limiter;
5.Low Voltage Protection;
6.Short Circuit Protection;
7.Output Voltage Surge Protection;
8.Output Current Stabilizer;
9.Power Overload Recovery;
4. Ultra-Compact & Lightweight: Our special round curve and fashionable diamond edge cut design with high capacity and high energy density 18650 LG premium cell makes this power charger a highly portable devices and ultra light weight among 10000mAh range high capacity power chargers. Hercules Z1 is probably the most compact power charger in its capacity range.
5. Highlight Features: It's safer if compared with normal ones by using fire-proof case. 4 LED indicators clearly show the remaining power.
Model: Hercules Z1, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
Input: Micro USB:5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A,12V/1.5A
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.