Discover the magic of Shamanic meditation as taught by Lama Somananda Tantrapa. This extraordinary album will take you on a mystical journey of discovering your inner world, the world of lucid dreaming and spiritual adventure. In addition to the foundational methods in Dream Yoga and Bön - Tibetan Shamanism, this album also includes the first step of Qi Dao Initiation into the practice of Empowerment. The album set includes two CDs: the title disc and bonus disc with possibly the most captivating soundtrack by Klaus Wiese.
Track #4, the self-healing practice from the first book in the Qi Dao trilogy, will help you transcend your own patterns of holding tension and become centered. Being centered is essential for developing greater sensitivity of subtle flows of Qi, which will enable you to be in the flow. Learning to be consistently centered may even lead you to receiving an Initiation into the Qi Dao tribe of spiritual adventurers.
Regularly practicing these meditations, you are destined to experience:
* Being accepting of and attentive to your life's lessons
* Being present and never stuck in the head
* Being grounded, rooted and centered
* Being relaxed, natural and spontaneous
* Being awake in the dream called your daily life
* Being in the flow, in the right place and at the right time.
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.