Letigo Metal Gyro Ball Wrist Ball Power AutoStart Spinner Gyroscopic Strengthener Ball Wrist and Forearm Exerciser
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/12/2017 05:39 PM
This exerciser is a great way of strengthening your grip and exercising your wrist and forearms. When the ball is spinning you hold firmly on to it so the kinetic energy of the ball won¡¯t transfer energy to move your hands. You can found that this isometric exercise with the ball reduces the pain you had at the fat part of your thumb.
The use of gyroscopes (inertial eccentricity + fixed rate). Power from wrist spin to produce power, without batteries and plug rotation, the faster you generate the stronger the momentum. Rotational speed per minute up to 12,000 (RPM) turn over.
1. To start, hold the ball in your hand with the exposed gyroscope facing left, insert the included red string into the hole, wind it up, and pull straight down.
2. Then turn your hand facing down, and slowly start to rotate. The gyroscope will start to "bite" and you will feel like it is scratching against the inside of the wrist ball.
3. To keep rotating your wrist and the gyroscope will spin faster and develop a higher pitch sound. Once you have it spinning fast enough, you can stop your hand and feel it oscillating right in your palm.This exerciser is a great way of strengthening your grip and exercising your wrist and forearms.
1. Enhanced grip endurance, wrist arm and other best weapon, and can promote blood circulation, strengthen the wrist ligaments reduce injuries.
2. It works on your grip, forearm, and blood flow you will be amazed. So, on your 5 minute break take it out and give it a go. You will be impressed on what this device can do for you.
3. The world's smallest, most kinetic energy a ball, all ages, and is not restricted by space activities at home watching television, office or the park, outing, climbing car anywhere and can be used.
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.