• Live Back technology: This built-in ergonomic design allows the back of the seat to change shape to support your entire spine.
• Natural Glide System: The seat glides forward so you can recline without leaving your Vision and Reach Zone, and stay oriented to your work. This encourages more varied postures so there's less static load on the spine.
• Thermal Comfort: Because of slats in both its back and seat, and the special foam it uses, the Leap chair offers excellent "breathability."
• Lower Back Firmness control: This control enables you to set a constant amount of firmness to help maintain your lower spine's natural curve.
• Upper Back Force control: Upper back force control enables you to set the amount of "push back" that you desire as you recline.
• Adjustable Seat Depth: Adjustable seat depth accommodates different body shapes for long-term comfort.
• Flexible Seat Edge: When you recline or lean forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure on the back of the legs.
• Adjustable Arms: Arms telescope in and out, move forward and back, pivot and adjust up and down so you can find a position that comfortably supports the wrists, forearms, shoulders and neck.