3D Printer Nema 17 Stepper Motor 1.7A 64oz.in 4 Wire 1m Wire W/ Molex Connector
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Nov/26/2017 04:55 PM
This is the most popular model in 3D printer market, with 1.8°step angle (200 steps/revolution).
Each phase draws 1.68A, allowing for a holding torque of 45Ncm(64oz.in).
This stepper motor is ideal for the RepRap Prusa, Mendel 90, Rostock and similar 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
The motors are supplied with a 1 metre long power cable with a 4-pin Molex female connector already fitted - ready to plug and print!
* Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS19-1684S1
* Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
* Step Angle: 1.8°
* Holding Torque: 45Ncm(64oz.in)
* Rated Current/phase: 1.68A
* Phase Resistance: 1.65ohms
* Recommended Voltage: 12-24V
* Inductance : 2.8mH+/-20%(1KHz)
* Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
* Body Length: 48mm
* Shaft Diameter: 5mm
* Front Shaft Length: 24mm
* Number of Leads: 4
* Lead Length: 1000mm
* Weight : 390g
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.