Emergency Food Storage & Survival Handbook: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Your Family Safe in a Crisis
by Layton, Peggy Dianne
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/07/2018 09:33 AM
Layton, Peggy Dianne
What if your life was disrupted by a natural disaster, food or water supply contamination, or any other type of emergency Do you have the essentials for you and your family Do you have a plan in the event that your power, telephone, water and food supply are cut off for an extended amount of time What if there were no medical or pharmaceutical services available for days, weeks, or months How prepared are you
With this guide by your side, you and your family will learn how to plan, purchase, and store a three-month supply of all the necessities—food, water, fuel, first-aid supplies, clothing, bedding, and more—simply and economically. In other words, this book may be a lifesaver.
Inside you'll find 10 steps to an affordable food storage program plus how to:
• Prepare a home "grocery store" and "pharmacy"
• Use what you store and store what you use
• Store water safely and provide for sanitation needs
• Create a first-aid kit, car kit, and 72-hour emergency kit for the whole family
• And many more invaluable hints and tips
"This clear, concise, step-by-step program is not only affordable and doable, it's essential in these uncertain times. Now, everyone from apartment dwellers to basement owners can store a three-month supply of the essentials, including peace of mind!" — Joni Hilton, author of Once-a-Week Cooking Plan and Cooking Secrets My Mother Never Taught Me
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.