Minecraft: Guide Collection 4-Book Boxed Set: Exploration; Creative; Redstone; The Nether & the End
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/26/2018 02:56 AM
The ultimate gift for any Minecraft fan—a box set featuring definitive guides to four different aspects of the blockbuster videogame, packed with insider info and tips from the experts at Mojang.
• The world of Minecraft is waiting to be explored, but danger lurks around every corner. The official Minecraft: Guide to Exploration will help you survive. Learn how to find resources, craft equipment, and protect yourself from hostile mobs.
• Minecraft is so varied and limitless that incredible creations can often be daunting to think about, let alone to build. The official Minecraft: Guide to Creative will teach you all you need to know to create builds more impressive than you could have dreamed of.
• Survival is difficult in the perilous Nether and End dimensions, and you’ll need to up your game if you want to make it back to the Overworld. The official Minecraft: Guide to the Nether & the End will teach you how to navigate the alien terrain, battle the native mobs, and find rare blocks and items.
• Become a master engineer and create awesome contraptions with the official Minecraft: Guide to Redstone. Discover the uses of redstone components, learn how to make working circuits, then create clever builds using your new skills.
Collect all of the official Minecraft books:
Minecraft: The Island
Minecraft: The Crash
Minecraft: The Survivors’ Book of Secrets
Minecraft: Exploded Builds: Medieval Fortress
Minecraft: Guide to Exploration
Minecraft: Guide to Creative
Minecraft: Guide to the Nether & the End
Minecraft: Guide to Redstone
Minecraft: Guide to Enchantments & Potions
Minecraft: Guide to PVP Minigames
Minecraft: Guide to Farming
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.