A Beginner's Guide to Investing: How to Grow Your Money the Smart and Easy Way
by Frey Alex H
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/06/2018 03:53 PM
Whether you're a complete investing novice or just confused about all the contradictory advice out there, A Beginner's Guide to Investing is an accessible guide to growing your money the smart and easy way.
Throw away the get-rich quick schemes that never work and turn off the financial news and it's constant noise. Whether your dream is protecting your assets in a turbulent market or growing your wealth so that you can retire in style, this book is the blueprint.
You can be a successful investor - really.
Join Ivy Bytes, an innovative start-up dedicated to creating accessible content on crucial issues, and Alex Frey, a lifelong investor and Harvard MBA, as they show you:
- How you can realistically expect to double your money every 7-10 years
- Why most investors achieve stunningly poor returns on their money - and how to avoid turning into one of them
- How to choose an investment account that you can keep for the rest of your life
- How to out-perform the vast majority of professional investors while taking less risk
- How to quickly create a portfolio of diversified ETFs (exchange traded funds)
- How to put in as few as three to five hours every year on your investing - and still beat 80% of investors
- Why you may not be properly diversified in holding the most popular index mutual funds
- How endowments like Yale university have consistently beaten the overall stock market - and what you can learn from them
- Why the vast majority of mutual funds fail to live up to their promise
- Why your financial adviser and mutual fund manager might be getting more rich than you off of your investments
- What the terms "beta" and "alpha" mean - and why understanding them is critical to retiring rich
- How to maximize your tax savings by using a 401(k) and IRA
- When and how to re-balance your portfolio
- How to have the confidence to manage your money for life
- And more.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.