The Book on Managing Rental Properties: A Proven System for Finding, Screening, and Managing Tenants with Fewer Headaches and Maximum Profits
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/06/2018 03:43 PM
No matter how great you are at finding good rental property deals, you could lose everything if you don’t manage your properties correctly!
But being a landlord doesn’t have to mean middle-of-the-night phone calls, costly evictions, or daily frustrations with ungrateful tenants. Being a landlord can actually be fun IF you do it right.
That’s why Brandon and Heather Turner put together this comprehensive book that will change the way you think of being a landlord forever. Written with both new and experienced landlords in mind, The Book on Managing Rental Properties takes you on an insider tour of the Turners’ management business, so you can discover exactly how they’ve been able to maximize their profit, minimize their stress, and have a blast doing it!
Inside, you’ll discover:
• The subtle mindset shift that will increase your chance at success 100x!
• Low-cost strategies for attracting the best tenants who won’t rip you off.
• 7 tenant types we’ll NEVER rent toand that you shouldn’t either!
• 19 provisions that your rental lease should have to protect YOU.
• Practical tips on training your tenant to pay on time and stay long term.
• How to take the pain and stress out of your bookkeeping and taxes.
• And much more!
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.