ZOADLE Travel Bottles Set for Liquids - TSA Approved Leak Proof Silicone Travel Containers and Clear Travel Toiletry Bag, for Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Toiletries (3 oz + 1.25 oz)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/26/2018 11:09 AM
ZOADLE travel bottles set is designed for those who participate in outdoor activities and travel frequently,
features with leakproof, TSA approved, BPA free and wide mouth design, easy to fill, easy to squeeze, easy to clean and refill,
perfect for travel, trip, camping and business trip, will be one of your best travel accessories and ensure you a stress free journey.
1. Travel sized bottles (3 oz and 1.25 oz), safe for carry-on and airline travel, perfect for domestic and international travel
2. Food grade silicone bottles, 100% BPA-free, FDA approved, LFGB standard.
3. Triple sealing cap with self-sealing valve ensures no leakage and spill of your favourite toiletries.
4. Different color travel bottles with switchable labels on the cap for easily identify liquid in the bottle.
5. Capacity marked on the bottle body, making it a breeze to get through security at the airport
6. Wide mouth design for easy filling and cleaning, small profile and light weight for convenient carrying
7. Refillable, reusable, and eco-friendly
8. Come with a clear EVA zipper pouch, durable, reusable and waterproof .
9. Soft silicone body allows you to easily squeeze out the last drop of toiletries, no waste.
10.APPLICATION: Great for shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body wash, face wash, sunblock, liquid soap, coconut oil, or other toiletries.
5 Travel bottles with 1 clear zippered plastic pouch
1.Travel bottles are not suitable for Hair Serums, Oils, Alcohols, Salicylic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Caustic, Corrosive or Flammable products.
2. Do not fully fill your squeezable travel bottles, because pressured airplanes may give a huge pressure which could lead leaks.
So fill it with the 3/4 total volume is enough.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.