Blackhead Remover, Iwotou Electronic Vacuum Facial Pore Cleaner Diamond Microdermabrasion Device, Skin Peeling Acne Remover Comedone Suction Acne Extractor Removal Machine (Soft Blue)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/04/2018 06:40 PM
Iwotou Diamond Microdermabrasion machine has been certified by CE FCC ROHS PE. Consumer testing and clinical studies have shown that the blackhead remover has great effective for removing the blackhead and acne, cleaning up the dirt grease inside pores, reducing the dead skin and tightening the skin.
Materials: Silica Gel
Lithium battery: 500mAh
Product Size: 9.2*5.6*1.9 inches
Net Weight: 442g
Steps for using:
- Step 1: Use hot spray steamer or hot towel steaming or bathing when you use the facial pore cleaner to open the pores.
- Step 2: According to your requirements to choose the probe. Press the power button and choose level suction pressures.
- Step 3: Move the device gently on the skin. And then the acne and some blackheads will come out. Do not stay at a point for a long time, just move it around gently, otherwise it may bring the redness or buries. 1-2 minutes will be recommended if you use it for the first time.
- Step 4: After cleaning the pore you can use the skin toning to minimize pore.
You should always use the product by beginning with the lowest intensity of suction. DO NOT start with high intensity. It's recommended to ice your face in case there are the red bruises. It is completely normal to have light bruising for the first 2 days of use. Your skin will get back to normal later on. Any effective system will cause some form of discomfort before you can see results. Please don't get discouraged by the bruises.
1 X Diamond microdermabrasion machine
1 X Oval probe
1 X Small size circular probe
1 X Big size circular probe
1 X Microcrystleline probe D80
1 X Microcrystleline probe D120
1 X Microcrystleline probe D200
1 X USB charging wire
1 X Accessory bag
1 X Operation manual
1 X Cloth bag
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.