Black Mask, Blackhead Peel Off Mask, Blackhead Remover Mask, MagiForet Purifying Peel-off Mask Deep Cleansing Charcoal Mask For Face Nose Acne Treatment Oil Control 60g Rosewater Spray 30ml
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Apr/07/2018 04:03 PM
1. How to use the black head remover mask
1) Clean face gently. Open pores with warm tower on desired area for 3-5 minutes. It is best to use the mask after a hot-water shower.
2) Apply an even layer on desired areas(avoid eyes, eyebrow, lips). The appropriate thickness is required to cover your skin.
3) Wait 15-30 minutes for the mask dried. The dry time depends on the thickness of the mask layer that applied
4) When the mask is fully dried, carefully peel off your Mask.
5) Remove remaining residue with warm water or lukewarm water.
6) Tone the area with rose hydrosol so as to tighten and calm the skin.
1) Avoid using on irritated, broken, inflamed, dry, exfoliated or burn skin.
2) It is recommended to use the black mask on T-zone(nose, and chin area) first, then spread to the whole face as you need.
3 Appropriate thickness is required for better effects. If coating thickness is too thin, it is not easy to peel the mask on the whole piece and adsorption effect is not obvious; If it is too thick, waiting time would be much longer , it is recommended to use daub amount to cover the skin. Normal thickness of about 1.5-2mm (0.06-0.08in) is good enough, making your skin is completely covered and not visible under the mask
4 It is normal to feel a little itch after using. Tone with Rose Hydrosol to calm the skin.
3. What is included in the package
Blackhead Remover Mask 60ml/2oz
Rose Hydrosol Spray 30ml/1oz
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.