Acne Treatment Pads- Contains Salicylic, Glycolic, & Lactic Acid for Face & Body. Eliminates Oily Skin, Clogged Pores & Cystic Breakouts. Remover for Dark Spots, Whitehead & Blackhead Pimples.
by Beauty Facial Extreme
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jun/20/2018 01:47 PM
Beauty Facial Extreme
-Each pad is specially formulated for immediate exfoliation with a great feel.
- Clears up existing pimples and reduces pimple and pore size.
-Helps to eliminate blackheads, whiteheads, hormonal acne, redness, and swelling without over drying.
- Keeps the skin feeling refreshed and hydrated for cleaner and clearer skin.
- Clinically proven, highly effective ingredients help to fight acne skins for women, men, girls, and teens with a unique botanically infused combination of 2% Salicylic Acid, and Alpha Beta Hydroxy Acids.
- Use in place of a regular rinse off cleanser at bedtime or whenever you can't get to a sink to treat acne before it emerges.
-Wipes away pore-clogging oils and cellular debris penetrating deep into pores to regulate oil production and inhibit acne bacterial growth from within.
- Proven as the highest level of acne control available without a prescription.
-Experience immediate results instantly, providing long-lasting protection against pimples.
-Prevent those embarrassing acne scars before they ruin your skin.
-Beauty Facial Extreme's products work, and they work extremely well.
- We stand behind our products 100%, with a guarantee of significantly transforming your skin to achieve healthy and more vibrant skin.
- Made in the USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility.
-This product not tested on animals.
- Order Now, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Our Recommendation: Most effective when combined with our Exfoliating Cleansing Gel and Clay Mint Healing Mask. For more severe acne combine with our 5% or 10% BPO Acne Face Wash.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.