Blackhead Remover Mask, Peel off Mask with Bamboo Charcoal, Black Mask for Nose and Face Deep Pores Cleansing and Oil Control, Painless & Easy to Remove, 60 ml/2 fl. oz
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/10/2018 09:14 PM
Discover Potent Ingredients
It is a great natural exfoliator for the skin. Papain helps remove dullness, discoloration and dead cells to leave skin flawless and supple.
Tea Tree Extract
The extract can balance oil levels, regulate skin pH, refine pores and activate skin cells' regenerating ability.
The ingredient highly increases the moisturizing effect of this kind of peel-off mask.
Barbados Aloe Juice
It is highly efficient at hydrating skin, which can also help with dark spots removing and wound healing.
Created from bamboo ash and valued for its excellent absorption abilities, it acts like a magnet to draw out dirt, debris and impurities.
The plant's many benefits come from its daisy-like flowers, which contain azulene and bisabolol oils. These ingredients contribute to the extract's ability to soothe and calm ailments such as upset stomachs, unsettled nerves and fragile skin.
1. Wash your face with warm water and put a hot towel on your face for a few minutes to open pores.
2. Apply a thick, even layer on oily parts of your face such as the nose, forehead, chin, and cheeks. Avoid the eye area, eyebrows, hairline and lips.
3. Leave on for 20-30 minutes until completely dry. Gently peel off the mask from down to top.
4. Rinse off any residue with cold water. Afterward, use a toner or other pore-shrinking products. Use once or twice a week.
Avoid areas of eyes, eyebrows and lips when you are using the mask. This kind of black mask is not suitable for sensitive skin and it is recommended that customers use the item on hands before using on the face. Not recommend for people who have skin redness, eczema, acne inflammation, sores or suffer from skin allergies. If there is any discomfort, stop using immediately.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.