Antifungal Soap Body & Foot Wash - 12 oz with Tea Tree Oil 100% Natural Fungal Defense Care Kills Bacteria Athletes Foot Ringworm Jock Itch - Antibacterial Soap Premium Nature
by Premium Nature
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/08/2018 07:16 AM
WHY YOU NEED PREMIUM NATURE'S TEA TREE OIL ANTIFUNGAL SOAP IN YOUR LIFE
- It Soothes Dry & Itchy Skin
- Eliminates Fungus and Bacteria
- Is Composed of Tea Tree Oil
- Contains Various Essential Oils & Vitamins
- Has Natural AntiMicrobial Properties
- Also Contains An Amazing Blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Jojoba, Aloe & Oregano
- Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Clean
The best way to make sure you smell good and feel fresh is to make sure you're clean, and the best way to get clean is to use products that kill germs and work with your body to keep it at top condition! We at Premium Nature understand the struggle of finding products that are all-natural and provide the best results. That's why we have created an amazing body wash that harnesses the germ-killing power of tea tree oil in order to leave your entire body feeling refreshed and reinvigorated!
Tea tree oil has long been known to combat bacteria, and as such is perfect for curing athlete's foot, ringworm, jock itch, and more! Wash your feet with this body wash to keep them free from odors, fungus, and itch! It leaves a sharp, minty smell that lets you know it's working to keep your body clean.
Our tea tree oil soap is also enriched with a blend of tea tree oil, oregano, peppermint, jojoba, aloe, eucalyptus, and rosemary oils, which work together to leave you feeling clean and refreshed. Premium Nature's anti fungal body wash does what the standard body washes can never do. Only our formula is effective in targeting and eliminating the causes of skin bacteria.You will love what Premium Nature can do for you when you use our special AntiFungal Bodywash!
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.