Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit, Professional Electric Pot Heater Melts Hot Beads in Minutes, Painless & Rapid Waxing of Face, Body, Bikini Area, Includes 3 Flavor Hard Wax Beans & 20 Applicator Sticks
by Pure Clean Love
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/28/2018 05:50 PM
We have been focused on researching Hair Care, Nail Care & Skin Care trends with high quality and competitive pricing.
FDA APPROVED & FCC APPROVED:
Each Certification meets the government safety requirements to protect customer safety. BRAND QUALITY, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
Directions For Use:
1. Cleansing Face,Exfoliating.
2. Apply moisturizing essential oil to the skin.
3. Just plug in and rotate the knob to adjust temperature, the pilot lamp lights up and the heater starts working. Take appropriate amount of wax beans into depilatory wax heater to melt.
4. Heat the wax to a melting temperature,after the wax melted,spread a layer of wax with applicator sticks on the skin along the direction of the hair growth.
5. After 15-20 minutes, feel the wax temperature decrease when the wax stripped, against the direction of the hair growth quickly ,coated with skin cream.
6. Pour some of Water into the container heating dissolved away the wax.
7. Use makeup remover scraper and paper towel to wipe out the inside of the wax pot to get rid of any residue.
Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.
Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past.
Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower,or sunbathing.
If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder,consult your doctor before use.
***The initial use of individual products will be a slight smoke, is a normal phenomenon.Please do not be nervous and worried.
***Do not adjust the temperature too high for a long time, so as not to damage the machine.
1 x Wax Heater
3 Bottles of Hard Wax Beans (Chamomile, Rose, Lavender Flavor)
20 x Sticks
1× User Manual
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.