Parker Convertible - Dual Head Safety Razor (Open and Closed Comb Head) & 5 Parker Double Edge Blades - Easily Customizable for Mild Or Aggressive Double Edge Shaving
by Parker Safety Razor
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/15/2018 02:57 AM
Parker's Newly Introduced Convertible Safety Razor comes with both our open comb and closed comb base plates. It's like getting two unique double edge safety razors for the price of one.
The open comb gives a milder shave and the closed comb has greater blade exposure for a more aggressive shave. It's like getting two completely different razors for the price of one.
The handsome heavyweight handle is made from polished brass with chrome accents.
Closed Comb Base plate: Parker's famous 3-piece razor head delivers an excellent shave - both close and comfortable -- it ensures precise blade alignment. The closed comb head is the same as the one on all of our Parker three piece models - each part disassembles after screwing off the head from the handle to change the blade or the closed/open comb plates.
Open Comb Base plate: Since being launched in 2013, Parker Safety Razor's "Open Comb" has been the buzz of the shaving community. It is engineered to provide an extremely smooth shave without being overly aggressive. The open comb design stretches the skin, delivering a very close shave.
We recommend this razor for both beginners and experienced wet shavers alike. As they say, "Two heads are better than one."
Razor type: Three-Piece Convertible Safety Razor, Open Comb & Closed Comb Heads
Weight: 3.4 oz.
Length: 3 3/4 in.
Handle material: Brass with Chrome Accents
Directions to change the raozr blade or base plate
1. Unscrew the razor head from the handle and separate the top cap from the base plate
2. Insert razor blade onto the top cap.
3. Insert the base plate of your choice over the screw of the cap, making sure that the round indent which comes in contact with the handle is on the side of the cap opposite the blade.
4. Screw handle back on and enjoy a great shave
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.