Wax Warmer, Portable Electric Hair Removal Kit for Facial &Bikini Area& Armpit-- Melting Pot Hot Wax Heater accessories Total Body Waxing Spa or Self-waxing Spa in Home For Girls & Women & Men
by Kids Partner
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/18/2018 01:36 PM
1 *wax warmer
4 *3.5oz wax beansblackberry, lavender, strawberry, greentea
Voltage: AC 110 V, 60HZ, US Heavy Duty PLUG
Weight 750g/1.65 lbs
Directions For Use:
1. Clean the area you want to to be dealt with.
2. Take appropriate amount of wax beans into a depilatory wax heater.
3. Heat the wax to a melting temperature until it melted totally.(about 20 minutes) Spread the melted wax on the skin along the direction of the hair growth.(Always test the temperature of the wax before putting the melted wax on your skin )
4. Let the melt wax have a short period cooling and then holding the skin taut, remove wax with a firm action against the direction of the hair growth quickly and strongly.
5. Clean the skin with skin cream after hair removal waxing.
a.Cleaning the wax pot while it is still warm is much easier than when it completely cooled down.
b.Turn the electric wax warmer off, unplug it and let the wax stay until the wax pot is not hot and safe to touch. Put a few drops of fragrance and color free oil onto a paper towel and wipe out the pot/ machine as well as the rim.The oil will dissolve the wax and it simply disappears. Any oily residue left behind can be wiped off with a clean, dry cloth. Using oil will also prolong the life of your wax pot or machine.
The colors of our hair removal wax accessorize may different in photo and real life due to variations between the computer monitors and naked eye color difference.
100% Brand New and High quality from Kids Partner. Kids Partner offers 6 months limited Warranty and 30 days free exchange for all the Kids Partner products which are built with the reliable quality standards and we stand behind for best after service.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.