'Tis the season for parties and gatherings. We hardly show or expose any skin, so we forget about waxing and shaving. It doesn't have to be this way! Actually, winter is as good a time as any to have a waxing procedure done-unless you have skin problems, that is. The good thing is that even people with sensitive skin can enjoy a smooth waxing experience with our high-quality hard waxing kit!
Benifits of hard wax:
1. Less painful and less messy than soft wax
2. Hard wax leaves no sticky residue. It is much easier to clean up.
3. Better hair removal effect-When using hard wax, the hair follicles and pores open up from the heat, making it much easier to pull the hair.
How to use:
1. Pour beads into wax warmer/ microwave, within 20 minutes, wax should be warm and creamy like yogurt.
2. Test temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist with spatula. Take a quarter sized amount of wax, smooth the underside of the spatula against the tin, turn spatula evenly for several rotations to less dripping.
3. Deposit wax onto skin and spread. APPLY PRESSURE IN THE DIRECTON OF HAIR GROWHT. The narrow section of wax should be applied thinly and evenly with an edge around the perimeter for easy wax removal.
4. Lift the ridge and remove the wax parallel and close to the skin in the OPPSITE DIRECTION OF HAIR GROWTH . Be sure to allow time to let wax set before removal.
5. Apply perron rigot after wax and/or moisturizing lotion for a cooling, soothing, and hydrating finish.
1. Smell: when wax is melting, natural resin smell will come out, not quality problem at all.
2. In summer, some wax beads will stick to each other because of heat, which won't affect proper function.
3.This product is uneatable. Keep it away from children.
14oz wax beads+15pcs spatulas