LADO PETRA Essential Oil Bath Bombs Set, 2. 8 ounces (Set of 12)
by Lado Petra
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Apr/08/2018 09:44 PM
The Unique Gift Idea for All Occasions! The BEST Gifts for you!
Busy, Busy, Busy, Busy!
- At LADO PETRA we believe that you deserve the best. Working hard all week and taking care of your family and loved ones, it's now time that someone else will take care of you. We therefore created All Natural products with you in mind. Our goal at LADO PETRA is to make you feel good and look your best!
- Refreshing and rejuvenating, the natural fragrances of our BATH BOMBS for the ultimate bath! We use only natural colorant made from spices and herbs and use only high quality essential oils for scent. They are scented and fun! Use one to enhance your bath experience. Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the BATH BOMB and lay back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance!
- Perfect give as gift, use for bath or even use it as decoration in your bathroom! It is the perfect gift for a special someone: For mom, teacher, wife, friend, coworker or to pamper yourself! Wonderful gift for a special occasion: Birthday day, Best friend day, Bridesmaid gift, Christmas, Valentine's Day and more!
- Fill your bathtub with warm water, remove the wrapping, drop in the BATH BOMB and lay back for a relaxing lovely bath experience.
- After the bath, wash free, just dry your body.
Local Skin Care
- Part the bomb with something hard.
- Dissolve in the water with proper amount.
Each of the 12 bath baths gives unique experience.
- Rose - Lavender - Ocean - Mint - Eucalyptus - Marigold
- Vanilla - Green Tea - Lemon - Apple - Grapefruit - Cocoa
- Store in dry place.
- For External use only.
- Do not use near eyes or mouth.
- Please keep it away from children and pregnant woman.
100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee by LADO PETRA.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.